Campus Accessibility Services (CAS) recognizes disability as an aspect of diversity that is integral to society and to our campus community. CAS staff work with admitted PSU students to ensure equal access to PSU academic programs and services. Whether transitioning from high school, community college, or another university, it’s important to be aware of the process to request accommodations and/or auxiliary aids due to a disability or temporary health condition.
All disability accommodations are determined through an interactive process that requires the engagement of both the student and CAS staff. Please click the link below (Student Accommodation Request) to register with CAS.
Register with CAS: Student Accommodation Request
How can we help?
- Partner with students with disabilities to establish services for their access and inclusion on campus
- Manage, coordinate, implement and evaluate accommodation/service programs
- Serve as a resource to students/faculty/staff to ensure the effective provision of services
- Provide educational and resource support to the campus community to increase awareness regarding how to create and sustain access and inclusion for students with disabilities in all aspects of the university
- Provide resource and referral information to the campus community and prospective student and their families
*Adapted from University of Washington Disability Resources for Students