Students with Disabilities

Campus Accessibility Services is responsible for determining and ensuring academic and housing accommodations. Additionally, we are a source of information and referral, a resource and collaborative partner for the campus community, and a point of support and advocacy regarding access issues in general.

Getting Started

In order to receive support services such as classroom or housing accommodations, a student with a documented disability must:

  • meet with a Campus Accessibility Services advisor
  • provide documentation of the disability


If you have a documented medical, psychiatric or learning disability as defined by Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the ADA of 1990, and the ADAA of 2008, Campus Accessibility Services will work with you to advocate for your accommodations and will coordinate with appropriate campus offices to ensure you have equal access to all programs and activities that Plymouth State provides.

Your situation will be assessed on an individual basis and accommodations will be provided based on your individual documented needs. Past accommodations have included, but are not limited to, the following: