Excellence in education.
Dedication to service.
Commitment to a region.
In 2004, Plymouth State identified that current academic and athletic facilities were unable to meet the needs of a 21st Century university and its students. Additional classroom, laboratories, athletic, and physical activity spaces would be critical to the University’s ability to attract and retain students and faculty.
Guided by the Strategic Planning and 10-year Campus Master Planning processes, each phase of this four-phase, multi-year, multi-million dollar project expands opportunities for academic and athletic programming, greatly improves academic and athletic facilities, increases the University’s ability to attract new students and faculty, creates centers of innovation, and enhances the University’s profile and influence in the region and beyond.
ALLWell means so much to the university on so many fronts. It will make a difference in our recruiting, in our workplace, in our community. What we can offer our students will geometrically increase.
– Sara Jayne Steen, President
- Phase I (ALLWell South) – Ice Arena and Welcome Center
Completed in September 2010
- Phase II (ALLWell North) – Field House, Outdoor Center, Classrooms, Center for Active Living and Healthy Communities, Adventure Education classrooms, Indoor ropes course, Multi-use track
Construction begins in May 2014
- Phase III (ALLWell West) – Health Sciences Building
- Phase IV (ALLWell East) – Gymnasium, Wrestling Room, Classrooms