PSU’s Adult Hockey League
Fall 2019 and Winter/spring 2020 Seasons
The Fall 2019 season will begin on Tuesday, October 1 and runs through mid December.
The Winter/Spring 2020 season will begin Sunday, Feb. 9 and runs through April.
- Sign up as a team or individual to be placed on a team
- Game nights will be on Sunday and Tuesday (8 games + playoffs)
- Jerseys provided for all players
- No-check league, team awards for champions, games consist of three 12-minute stop periods, refs provided
Cost for each season
Cost is $165/player and $60/goalie
- Most players register with a team. Individual players are not guaranteed to be placed on a registered or newly formed team.
- All players must be current USA Hockey registered members: Click Here to register – $53
(Have your USA Hockey number ready!)
Questions? E-mail Scott Shedd.
or call Scott at (603) 535-3361