PSU’s Adult Hockey League
Summer 2019 Season
The summer 2019 season will begin on Monday, July 1 running through the end of August.
- Sign up as a team or individual to be placed on a team
- Game nights will be on Monday or Tuesday nights
- Jerseys provided for all players
- No-check league, team awards for champions, games consist of three 12-minute stop periods, refs provided
Cost for Summer Session
Cost is $150/player and $60/goalie
- Most players register with a team. Individual players are not guaranteed to be placed on a registered or newly formed team.
- All players must be current USA Hockey registered members: Click Here to register – $40
(Have your USA Hockey number ready!)
Questions? E-mail Scott Shedd.
or call Scott at (603) 535-3361