Looking for the flexibility to customize your business degree? Are you interested in business, and want to maximize your career options?
As a business administration major, you’ll explore a wide range of basic business concepts through core courses required for all CoBA programs, making it easy for you to declare a different business major after your first few semesters. You may also choose to stay with this flexible degree and design your own program of study.
Business administration is an ideal major for transfer students or current PSU students who are changing majors, as transfer credits may be accepted.
These are the specialized courses you will have an opportunity to take for this degree option:
- 3 Upper-Level Business Electives
- 11 Free Electives
- Core courses ensure that students are prepared for diverse professional opportunities.
- General Education courses develop strong writing and critical-thinking skills.
- Students may opt to take introductory courses, which will allow them to identify their strengths, before choosing a major.
- Hands-on learning activities and faculty with extensive experience bring the real world into the
- Individualized career services are available to all students.
Improve core skills essential to success
- First Year Seminar
- 2 Creative Thought Classes
- 2 Past and Present Classes
- 2 Scientific Inquiry Classes
- 2 Self and Society Classes
- Wellness Connection Classes
Build a solid foundation of business knowledge
- Finite Math or Calculus
- Business Statistics
- Financial Accounting
- Management Accounting
- Business Computer Applications
- Organizational Communications
- Principles of Marketing
- Business Law
- Financial Management
- Information Technology
- Operations Management
- Organizational Behavior
- Strategic Management
Upper-level Business & Free Electives
Develop deeper and broader abilities
- Upper-level business classes and free electives