What is Catholic Campus Ministry (CCM)?
Stay Connected with CCM
Who We Are
We are Catholic Christians, coming together to build our faith individually and as a community so that we can be the light of Christ that we are meant to be, and in our own special and unique way, make this world a better place.
We are “empowered by the Spirit” so that we can “live what we believe.”
What We Do
First and foremost we build community. We are accepting of all who choose to join us, whether or not they are Catholic. Here are a few examples of the things we do. Also visit our calendar of events for upcoming events you may be interested in.
- We have weekly meetings on Tuesday evenings where we discuss and debate topics of faith from a Catholic perspective.
- We have a monthly prayer service and supper with the pastor of our local parish, St. Matthew’s of Holy Trinity Parish.
- We go hiking, watch movies, discuss books, and share meals.
- We serve our community both on and off campus: Thanksgiving food baskets, Habitat for Humanity, Food for Finals, Meals for Many, and Music Ministry at Holy Trinity Parish, to name a few.
- We also collaborate with other departments and services on campus and participate in community service projects like Hunger & Homelessness Week and social justice trips.
If you want to talk with someone about relationships, school, faith and spirituality, and anything else, the Catholic Campus Minister is a resource, someone who will listen to you, accompany you through difficulties, and support you. Contact Kathy Tardif at firstname.lastname@example.org or (603) 535-2673. You can also drop by the Reflection & Spiritual Care Center.