CCM meets Tuesday evenings at 6:00 p.m. in the Reflection & Spiritual Care Center. It’s a great way to meet and socialize with other Catholics and to learn about what Catholics believe. Feel free to attend, whether or not you’re Catholic!
In the first half of the meeting, we plan spiritual, social, and service activities. And in the second, half, we discuss issues of faith. In the past, we discussed a wide range of topics, including:
- The Shack book discussion
- “The Way” movie discussion
- Pope Francis’s environmental encyclical
- Poverty in Haiti
- Saints and canonization
- Varieties of prayer
- Being religious at a state university
- Sacraments of Reconciliation and Marriage
- Vocations – religious and otherwise
And always, there are refreshments!