Feeling stressed? We students who work in the Reflection & Spiritual Care Center feel your pain. We offer pop-up, playful stress relief around campus and in the Center to folks like you when undergraduate classes are in session.
Be sure to check out Pass the Time with a Puzzle, which we’re featuring on the Main Floor of Lamson Library, next to the Info Desk Wednesday, December 5th – Wednesday, December 12th.
Here are the activities we offer to help you calm down, focus, and stay in the present moment – all with no stress:
- I’m Forever Blowing Bubbles
- The Un-Do List: A Gratitude Exercise to Savor Your Blessings
- Spirograph®: Color Therapy for Non-Artists
- Pop Goes the Stress!
- Can You Hear It? A Listening Exercise
- Tip Toe Through the Labyrinth: Walking Meditation
- Catch Your Breath: Guided Meditation into Nature
- Express Yourself: Painting a Rock
- We’ve Got the Beat: Drawing to Music
- The Gift that Keeps on Giving: Message from Your Future Self
- Pass the Time with a Puzzle in Lamson Library
During the semester, follow us on Snapchat to keep up to date on where we’ll be and what you can do to stay present to your life:
Read the book that got us started: The Mindful Twenty-Something: Life Skills to Handle Stress … & Everything Else by Holly B. Rogers.