- 3-Minute Retreat
A short prayer break reflecting on Scripture that literally takes three minutes, offered by Loyola Press.
- The Labyrinths of Grace Cathedral Information about labyrinth, including an online labyrinth, sponsored by Grace Cathedral (Episcopal) in San Francisco.
- Minute Meditations Daily reflections, prayers, or quotes sponsored by the Franciscans.
- Prayer Windows Praying with art, created by Bob Gilroy, S.J.
- Sacred Space A daily, 15 minute guided meditation created by Irish Jesuits.
The site for international, ecumenical community of prayer in Taize, France, specializing in meditative song.
Catholic News and Issues
A weekly Catholic magazine of thoughtful discussions of issues and events, published by the Jesuits.
- Busted Halo
An online magazine for Catholic young adults by young adults, sponsored by the Paulists.
- National Catholic Reporter
An independent weekly American newspaper emphasizing Catholic social teaching and an ecumenical spirit in discussions of current news and events worldwide and in American society.
- National Catholic Register
A weekly American newspaper educating and informing Catholics about the faith, doctrine, and devotions and discussing Catholicism in the context of American society.
- Diocese of Manchester
Information about the Roman Catholic diocese in New Hampshire, such as diocesan news, programs, and parishes.
- US Conference of Catholic Bishops
Information about the Roman Catholic Church in the US, bishops’ documents, daily readings, the New American Bible online, the Cathechism online, and more.
- The Vatican
Information about the world-wide Roman Catholic Church, such as documents of the Second Vatican Council, papal encyclicals, Church history, and current news, information about Vatican museums, library, and churches.
- Vatican Observatory
Information about the one of the oldest astronomical research institutions in the world, headquartered at the Vatican in Italy, with a dependent research center, the Vatican Observatory Research Group, located at the University of Arizona.
Post-Graduate Service Opportunities
- Alliance for Catholic Education
The Ave Teacher Formation program is a two-year service program offering college graduates the opportunity to serve as full-time teachers in under-resourced Catholic schools across the southern U.S. and earn a Master of Education degree.
- Catholic Network of Volunteer Service (CNVS)
A non-profit clearinghouse of 200 domestic and international volunteer and lay mission programs. Currently, more than 10,000 volunteers and lay missioners serve in these programs throughout the U.S. and in 108 other countries.
- Jesuit Volunteer Corps
one-year, domestic service program or two-year, international service program, run by the Jesuits.
- Notre Dame Mission Volunteers – Americorps
A domestic volunteer program promoting education and literacy, conflict resolution, parental involvement, job and life skills training, and other social services, run buy the Sisters of Notre Dame de Namur.
- Providence Alliance for Catholic Teachers
The PACT Program, established at Providence College in 2001 as an affiliate program with the University of Notre Dame and several other U.S. Catholic colleges and universities, is a unique teacher education program that invites recent graduates to contribute two years of service to young people as teachers in Catholic schools in New England.
- Considering Our Lives as Vocations: An Online Retreat
An eight-week retreat created by the College of the Holy Cross.
Other Things Catholic
- DIY Rosary Bracelets (Pulseras Decenarios)
A YouTube video showing how to make a rosary bracelet out of cord.