The Counselor Education and School Psychology Department offers the following degree programs, professional certifications, and graduate certificates.
- MA in Personal and Organizational Wellness
- MA in Human Relations
- MEd in School Counseling
- MEd in School Psychology
- MS in Clinical Mental Health Counseling
Certificate of Advanced Graduate Studies (CAGS)
Specialist Certification Options (with Master’s or post-Master’s)
- Addictions Treatment Certificate
- Eating Disorders Institute Certificate
- Play Therapy
- Marriage & Family Therapy
- Organizational Approaches to Transformation and Health (OATH) Certificate
- Personal Approaches to Transformation and Healing (PATH) Institute Certificate
Professional Certification in School Counseling or School Psychology
These non-degree programs of study are for students who already have Master’s degrees in related fields who wish to become certified as school counselors or school psychologists. The professional certification programs are therefore flexible to meet the needs of incoming professionals. Prospective School Psychology students show that they have certain necessary competencies by completing an electronic portfolio that documents NH state school psychology competencies. Prospective School Counseling students demonstrate competency by taking and passing the CPCE and by completing the School Counseling Reflective Portfolio requirements. It is the goal of the Counselor Education and School Psychology faculty to facilitate the professional certification process for interested and qualified students.