Registration is now open for the 2020 New Hampshire Water and Watershed Conference. The conference is on March 13, 2020 at Plymouth State University. The agenda for the day is full of talks and posters covering persistent and evolving water issues. Register early as space is limited and every year we reach capacity for this popular event.
The registration fee for the 2020 NH Water and Watershed Conference is $65 for general registration, $35 for students, and $60 for presenters. Your registration fee covers all talks, lunch, and snacks throughout the day. To register, please complete one of the following online registration forms:
- General Registration
- Speaker/Poster Presenter Registration (This site is for speakers and poster presenters only.)
- Sponsor Registration
- Food for the conference is provided by Plymouth State University’s dining services and prepared in a commercial kitchen. Their food is excellent and we try to accommodate necessary dietary restrictions so please let us know if you have special needs when you register. However, with a large number of people attending the conference, some requests may be difficult to fully accommodate.
- Our facility is fully accessible. Please let us know if you require any accommodations.
- All registrations are final. Due to processing fees, we can not offer refunds.
- Directions and parking information.
For general questions about the conference, please send us an email at email@example.com.