We appreciate your interest in submitting a presentation for a talk or poster at the 2020 NH Water and Watershed Conference on March 13, 2020 at Plymouth State University, Plymouth, NH. Abstracts were due on January 15th. If you are still interested in submitting a presentation, then please contact us by email, firstname.lastname@example.org. We are still encouraging poster presentations.
The conference theme is Persistent and Evolving Water Issues. We invite presentations for sessions on:
- Climate Change Impacts and Adaptation Techniques for our Watersheds and Infrastructure
- Hindsight is 2020 – Lessons learned from past and persistent contaminants
- Emerging and Evolving Contaminants
- Intercepting “Forever Chemicals” in the Water Cycle
- Successful Policy Outcomes: Progress for our watersheds over the past 50 years
- Response to Water Related Disasters and Preparation for the Future
- Land Use Change and Conservation for Watershed Protection
- Public/Private Partnerships: Water-based entrepreneurship
We prefer presentations that focus on outcomes rather than work that is at a preliminary stage. Individual presentations should be approximately 20 minutes followed by 5-10 minutes for questions and answers and they will be organized into sessions with three talks per session.
We are still seeking poster presentations. Posters should focus on topics applicable to water resources in New Hampshire and the surrounding region. Posters should be a maximum of 30”x 40”. Poster presentations can be submitted on the form below.
All speakers and poster presenters will be required to register for the conference. Registration is now open.