Students graduating with degrees in Computer Science, Electromechanical Technology and Robotics, and Information Technology will have:
- An ability to apply acquired knowledge, appropriate to the discipline, to solve problems.
- An ability to function effectively on teams to accomplish a common goal.
- An understanding of professional, ethical, legal, security, and social issues and responsibilities.
- An ability to communicate effectively with a wide range of audiences.
- An ability to apply current theory, practice, and skills in the design of computer-based systems in a way that demonstrates comprehension of the trade-offs involved in design choices.