The counselors and support staff of the Michael L. Fischler Counseling Center wish to offer you our warmest welcome. We know that at times life can be difficult, if not overwhelming. It’s during those hard times that you may be in need of support.
That’s why we’re on campus- to listen, understand and offer support to you as you work towards confronting and resolving your challenges and problems. We believe that none of your problems are “too small.” If they’re important to you, they’re important to us.
To make an appointment, please call us at (603) 535-2461.
Need Help Right Now?
If You Are In Crisis Or This Is An Emergency:
When We Are Open:
- Call us at (603) 535-2461
After Hours, Call:
- Genesis Behavioral Health at (603) 524-1100
- If you are a student at Plymouth State University and are in the Plymouth, NH community.
- National Suicide Prevention Hotline at 1-800-273-TALK(8255)
- A second option, especially if you might not be a Plymouth State University student or in the Plymouth, NH community.
- University Police at (603) 535-2330 or 911
- If you require police or emergency services response.
- Speare Hospital Emergency Room at (603) 536-1120
- If you have a medical emergency or are in emotional crisis, you can also go directly to the Speare Hospital ER on Avery Street in Plymouth
For more information about what to do in a psychological emergency, please click the following link:
Hours of Operation
Fall and Spring Semesters
May 22nd, 2017 – June 15th, 2017
Closed July 4th, 2017
Closed August 1st, 2017-August 16th, 2017
August 17th, 2017-August 31st, 2017
Labor Day Weekend/Panther Days 2017
September 2nd (Saturday) – September 4th (Monday)
Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday 8:00AM-4:30PM
For more information or to make an appointment:
Call us at (603) 535-2461Michael L. Fischler Counseling Center
17 High Street
Plymouth, NH 03264-1595