The counselors and support staff of the Plymouth State University Counseling Center wish to offer you our warmest welcome. We know that at times life can be difficult, if not overwhelming. It’s during those hard times that you may be in need of support.
That’s why we’re on campus- to listen, understand and offer support to you as you work towards confronting and resolving your challenges and problems. We believe that none of your problems are “too small.” If they’re important to you, they’re important to us.
To make an appointment, please call us at (603) 535-2461.
Need Help Right Now?
If You Are In Crisis Or This Is An Emergency:
When We Are Open:
- Call us at (603) 535-2461
After Hours, Call:
- Lakes Region Mental Health Center/Genesis Behavioral Health at (603) 524-1100
- If you are a student at Plymouth State University and are in the Plymouth, NH community.
- National Suicide Prevention Hotline at 1-800-273-TALK(8255)
- A second option, especially if you might not be a Plymouth State University student or in the Plymouth, NH community.
- University Police at (603) 535-2330 or 911
- If you require police or emergency services response.
- Speare Hospital Emergency Room at (603) 536-1120
- If you have a medical emergency or are in emotional crisis, you can also go directly to the Speare Hospital ER on Avery Street in Plymouth
For more information about what to do in a psychological emergency, please click the following link:
Hours of Operation
Fall and Spring Semesters
May 21st, 2018 – June 15th, 2018
Closed July 4th, 2018 & July 31st, 2018
Closed August 1st, 2018-August 15th, 2018
August 16th, 2018-August 24th, 2018
Fall semester begins on August 27th, 2018 (see Fall semester hours above)
Labor Day Weekend/Panther Days 2018
August 25th, 2018 (Saturday) – August 26th (Sunday)
Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday 8:00AM-4:30PM
For more information or to make an appointment:
Call us at (603) 535-2461Plymouth State University Counseling Center
17 High Street
Plymouth, NH 03264-1595