Appointments can be scheduled by stopping by the PSU Counseling Center or by calling us at (603) 535-2461.
When We Are Open:
- Call us at (603) 535-2461
After Hours, Call:
- Lakes Region Mental Health Center/Genesis Behavioral Health at (603) 524-1100
- If you are a student at Plymouth State University and are in the Plymouth, NH community.
- National Suicide Prevention Hotline at 1-800-273-TALK(8255)
- A second option, especially if you might not be a Plymouth State University student or in the Plymouth, NH community.
- University Police at (603) 535-2330 or 911
- If you require police or emergency services response.
- Speare Hospital Emergency Room at (603) 536-1120
- If you have a medical emergency or are in emotional crisis, you can also go directly to the Speare Hospital ER on Avery Street in Plymouth
For more information about what to do in a psychological emergency, please click the following link: