FlexCash is a debit account that can be accessed at a variety of locations around campus with a PSU ID card. There are two types of FlexCash: BOARD FlexCash and CAMPUS FlexCash.
BOARD FlexCash is issued to students as part of select meal plans and expires at the end of the semester in which it was issued. This type of FlexCash is not refundable.
Beginning Fall 2017 semester, BOARD FlexCash can be used only at on-campus foodservice venues, on-campus food and beverage vending machines, and in on-campus laundry equipment. For these on-campus facilities funds are automatically drawn from BOARD FlexCash first and then from CAMPUS FlexCash once depleted.
CAMPUS FlexCash can be purchased by any student (or their families), faculty, or staff and is valid as long as the person is actively associated with PSU (it does not expire). Any balance remaining when the individual leaves PSU gets refunded to the individual’s Student Account Services account.
- All foodservice venues accept CAMPUS FlexCash, including Prospect Hall, Union Grille, Daily Paws, the Woods Cafe, Commons Café, and Ice Rink Concessions.
- CAMPUS FlexCash can be used at on-campus food and beverage vending machines, on-campus laundry equipment, HUB Panther print shop, select copiers, ice skate entry and rentals, and campus bookstore.
- CAMPUS FlexCash is also accepted at select off-campus food establishments. At these locations, CAMPUS FlexCash may be used to purchase food and non-alcoholic beverages. Participating merchants include: Baked Cafe & Bakery, Biederman’s Deli, Burrito Me, Cafe Monte Alto, Chase Street Market, Downtown Pizza, Hong Kong Garden, Subway (downtown Plymouth only),Main Street Station and Mandarin Taste. Additional locations may be added in the future. Check back in soon!
NEW for 2017-2018: GET App and Webpage:
FlexCash: The Details
- NEW – the GET app
- Online via MasterCard or Visa
- Funds can be deposited to CAMPUS FlexCash accounts with the use of a Visa or MasterCard through our secure GET webpage. This is a great opportunity for parents or family members to purchase FlexCash for their student!
- Funds deposited through this site are available right away.
- Value Stations
- There are 3 cash Value Stations located on campus: in the HUB (conveniently located right next to an ATM), in the Center Lodge, and in the Lamson Library entryway. At these stations you can use cash and your PSU ID to deposit funds to your CAMPUS FlexCash account in any amount – and they can be accessed immediately.
- Via a Credit Balance on your Tuition Bill account
- You may add Campus Flexcash via a Credit Balance on your Tuition Bill. Follow the link for more information and to process the transaction. Please contact Student Account Services at (603) 535-2215 if you have any questions.
- All campus foodservice locations
- Prospect Dining Hall
- Union Grille
- The Woods Cafe
- The Commons (@ Lamson Library)
- Daily Paws
- Ice Rink Concessions
- All campus laundry rooms
- Ice skate entry and rentals
Select off-campus locations:
- Baked Cafe & Bakery
- Biederman’s Deli
- Burrito Me
- Cafe Monte Alto
- Chase Street Market
- Downtown Pizza
- Hong Kong Garden
- Subway (downtown Plymouth only)
- Main Street Station
- Mandarin Taste
Students should take precautions to safe-guard their ID card much like they would an ATM or credit card. Lost or stolen IDs should be reported immediately on the web via the GET page via the GET smartphone app as soon as possible so the lost ID can be invalidated.
After it’s been reported lost, have the ID card replaced as soon as possible by going to the ID Center in the HUB.
Revisit the GET page if the ID is found before it has been replaced.
When an ID is replaced or reported lost/stolen, it can no longer be utilized. Typically an ID is validated within a few hours of it being issued; however, on some occasions it can take as long as 24 hours. During this period the ID can still be used at the dining hall and retail operations but its functionality is disabled at vending, laundry, copying, and book store areas. The University is not responsible for any misuse of lost or stolen IDs that are not reported as such.
For questions on FlexCash, email us here.
- On the GET webpage or on the GET smartphone app
- On my.Plymouth (Welcome page, bottom left)
- Printed on receipts at retail foodservice locations
- Displayed when used in vending machines, laundry, copiers
- At locations where FlexCash is accepted, Staff can tell you
- Usage information is also available on the GET webpage or the GET app.
- Discounts – 5% discount at all on-campus foodservice retail locations.
- Convenience – No hassle with ATMs or lack of loose change to make your purchase.
- Safety – No need to carry extra money with you around campus just to get something to eat.
- Security – If you lose cash, it’s lost. If you lose your ID card you can report it and secure your funds. If you get a new ID card your funds are accessible immediately.
- Dedicated Money – You know you always have dedicated money for food, snacks, and other campus needs.
- Value – Using your FlexCash card will get you additional discounts off each meal in Prospect Hall.
- Viability – Unused CAMPUS FlexCash goes with you from semester to semester and year to year until you leave PSU for any reason. Soon after, any remaining funds are refunded back to your Student Account Services account for eventual refunding. Note: Board FlexCash (issued as part of a meal plan) is not refundable and expires at the close of each semester.
- Tax-Exempt – Purchases made at on-campus locations with FlexCash by students, faculty and staff are tax-exempt.
- In accordance with PSU Policies:
- Students are required to have a student ID card in order to utilize campus services
- The owner of the ID is responsible for its proper use
- ID cards are non-transferrable
- Representing oneself as another individual is a violation of student conduct
- FlexCash cannot be used to purchase branded gift cards (e.g. Follett Campus Bookstore)
- Additional restrictions apply to other locations
- Board FlexCash not used by the end of the semester is NOT refundable and will expire
- Campus FlexCash stays with you as long as you are associated with PSU and will be refunded if you leave