The vision of the National Association of Professional Development Schools is to serve as an advocate for the educational community that is dedicated to promoting the continuous development of collaborative school/higher education/ community relationships and to create and sustain genuine collaborative partnerships between P-12 and higher education through:
- Equal representation of, and access for, all educators invested in improving education;
- The dissemination and exchange of best practice found in P-12/higher education partnerships;
- The diversity of its members, partnerships, and the global society in which we live;
- The complex relationships between P-12 and higher education partners, and the wider diversity inherent in those communities;
- Continuing advocacy centered around the P-12/higher education professional development relationship; and
- Supporting teacher leadership in the P-12/higher education community through an agile and responsive organization.
NAPDS Goals 2019