The Plymouth State University Financial Aid Team is committed to assisting qualified students who are unable to meet their entire educational expenses from their own and their family’s resources. Financial aid is awarded to students based on need or through merit scholarships recognizing academic or performing achievements.IRS Planned Outage: Jan. 1 – Jan. 8, 2018
The IRS “Get Transcript” service will be unavailable Monday, Jan. 1, 2018, until Monday, Jan. 8, 2018, due to planned maintenance. We apologize for any inconvenience.
The Financial Aid Team will be moving office locations in January 2018 and may not be immediately available by phone or email on or around January 8. We apologize for any inconvenience but will try our best to get back to you as soon as possible.
Do you have questions about the FAFSA application? The Department of Education’s HOMEROOM website is a great resource.
Our Pledge to You
- We hold you in our highest regard and will treat you with respect, sensitivity, and honesty.
- We will greet you with a smile. We will keep all your financial information in the strictest of confidence.
- We will do all we can to help you within the legal limits of PSU, state, and federal regulations.
- When you call us on the telephone, we will greet you with our names and a smile in our voice.
- If at any time you are dissatisfied with our service, please ask to speak with a supervisor.[/su_spoiler]
The Federal Student Aid Ombudsman of the Department of Education helps resolve disputes and solve other problems with federal student loans. Please do not hesitate to contact them should you feel they can be of assistance.
FSA Ombudsman Group,
P.O. Box 1843,
Monticello, KY 42633
PSU in accordance with Federal and State laws and regulations, does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age veteran’s status, sexual preference or handicap in admission or access to, treatment of or employment in its programs or activities. Inquiries regarding this policy should be made to the Vice President for Enrollment Management and Student Affairs, Plymouth State University, Plymouth NH 03264 or Office for Civil Rights, Washington DC 20201.