Plymouth State University’s Student Financial Services is committed to assisting qualified students who are unable to meet their entire educational expenses from their own and their family’s resources. Financial aid is awarded to students based on need or through merit scholarships recognizing academic or performing achievements.
Federal Student Loan Debt Relief Program
Who qualifies? Student with loan balances before June 30, 2022. Any new loans disbursed on or after July 1, 2022, aren’t eligible for debt relief.
New to PSU and Financial Aid? A copy of our Fall 2022 Open House Presentation can be found here.
Do you have requested documentation to send us? Please use the following secure links:
To submit documents, a parent must first create a user account. To do so, please visit https://dynamicforms.ngwebsolutions.com and click the “Create a New Account” link.
Do you have questions about the FAFSA application? The Department of Education’s HOMEROOM website is a great resource.
Our Pledge to You
- We hold you in our highest regard and will treat you with respect, sensitivity, and honesty.
- We will greet you with a smile. We will keep all your financial information in the strictest of confidence.
- We will do all we can to help you within the legal limits of PSU, state, and federal regulations.
- When you call us on the telephone, we will greet you with our names and a smile in our voice.
- If at any time you are dissatisfied with our service, please ask to speak with a supervisor.