Any combination of these payment methods can be used to cover your bill.
Paper checks and money orders should be made out to Plymouth State University and mailed to the address below. To ensure funds are properly credited, please be sure the student’s name and PSU ID number are shown on the check.
Student Account Services
Plymouth State University
17 High Street, MSC 19
Plymouth, NH 03264
To make a payment through the online bill, go to my.plymouth.edu
- Enter your user name and password.
- Click on the ‘Services’ tab.
In the myFinances block click on ‘View My Bill’.
- Family Access members: Go to the ‘View Bill for’ line and be sure you have selected your student’s name from the drop-down menu before clicking the ‘Go’ button.
- Check the Term Detail box above the student’s name to ensure you are viewing/making payment on the term you wish to.
- Click the ‘Pay Now’ button in the right hand column. Enter the payment amount and choose the payment method you wish to use.
Important payment method information:
There is NO FEE to pay by eCheck (by entering the bank routing and account number of your checking or statement savings account).
Debit/Credit card transactions WILL BE charged a non-refundable 2.75% processing fee by Nelnet/QuikPay, the third-party transaction processing services operating under agreement with PSU to process card payments on your behalf. The 2.75% service fee is added to your payment and will appear as a separate line item on your debit/credit card statement. The service fee is not assessed by PSU and is not refundable, even if the payment to which it relates is cancelled, refunded, credited, or charged back. By using this debit/credit card service you agree to pay the service fee. Cards accepted: Visa, Master Card, American Express, and Discover.
6. Click Continue and complete the short form that appears.