- Panther application (for undergraduate admissions and Summer Academic Language Program);
- Notarized copies of your high school transcript translated into English;
- Notarized copies of your college transcript translated into English (if you are a transfer student);
- Notarized 2016-2017 International Financial Certification Form, which includes copies of bank verification (evidence of financial ability to afford university costs);
- A copy of your valid passport and visa;
- Proof of English language proficiency (see below).
Proof of English language proficiency
If you’re from a country where English isn’t the primary language, you must provide evidence of English proficiency.
If you are interested in applying to PSU, please make sure all pertinent materials are received by:
June 1 for the fall term
November 1 for the spring term
Contact Plymouth State University Admissions directly at: email@example.com or (001) (603) 535-2237 (Eastern Standard Time).
IELTS is jointly managed by the British Council, IDP:IELTS Australia, and the University of Cambridge ESOL Examinations.