PAY HERE! GO THERE!
The programs with our partner universities around the world give students more international study abroad options. With most of our partner programs, students pay their normal tuition at PSU and pay room and board at the host institution. Some of our partner programs are direct enroll, where students pay tuition and room and board directly to the host institution. In many cases, traveling overseas with a partner program is very affordable! Students are also able to take their courses in English! Overall, partner programs are a very cost effective way to study away!
PSU International Partner Universities: (classes taught in English, unless where noted)
- Dalarna University – Dalarna, Sweden
- University of Plymouth – Plymouth, United Kingdom
- University of South-Eastern Norway – Bø, Norway
- University of Limerick – Limerick, Ireland
- University of Winchester (Direct Enroll) – Winchester, United Kingdom
- University of Otago (Direct Enroll) – Dunedin, New Zealand
- NOLS – Landers, Wyoming, USA
Interested in learning more? Stop by the Global Engagement Office (1st floor of Speare) to meet with a Study Away Peer Advisor (see schedule).
Have you met with a Study Away Peer Advisor and you’re ready to start the application? Contact a GEO staff member at firstname.lastname@example.org or 603-535-3370 to get added to the Study Abroad Moodle page so that you have access to the study away application materials!