Plymouth State University Health Services is located at 12 Merrill Street (Mary Taylor House), across from Hyde Hall and next to Merrill Place Residence Hall. Students are advised to call for an appointment.
Telephone: (603) 535-2350
Fax number: (603) 535-3291
We are open:
- Monday-Thursday 8:00 am to 4:30 pm (appointments begin at 8:30am)
- Friday 8:00 am to 3:00 pm (appointments begin at 8:30am)
- Closed Saturday and Sunday
Provider services are not available during the winterim, spring break or summer sessions. Administrative help is available on a part-time basis during winterim and summer.
- Information regarding health insurance and the Affordable Care Act can be found at HealthCare.gov
- Please be advised that Student Health Services does not provide patients with excused from class notes. Students who miss class should contact their professor(s), explain the situation and work with them.
If a student is diagnosed with an illness which prohibits them from attending class, Health Services will reach out to David Zehr, Academic Student Advocate & Policy Support, who will then work with the student and inform faculty of the situation.
If you have further questions, you can reach Health Services at 603-535-2350, or David Zehr at 603-535-3294.