We are located at 12 Merrill Street in Mary Taylor House.
Regular office hours during the school year are as follows.
- Monday: 8:30 a.m.–4:30 p.m.
- Tuesday: 8:30 a.m.–4:30 p.m.
- Wednesday: 8:30 a.m.–4:30 p.m.
- Thursday: 8:30 a.m.–4:30 p.m.
- Friday: 8:30 a.m.–3:00 p.m.
- Saturday and Sunday: closed
Provider services are not available during the winterim, spring break, or summer sessions. Administrative help is available on a part-time basis during winterim and summer. Messages may be left on the Health Services voicemail for a return call: 603-535-2350.
Appointments and Cancellations
Students who are ill or injured may consult with a nurse who will use nursing assessment skills and triage principals to determine if an appointment is required with a physician or nurse practitioner, or if health education and self-care are more appropriate.
Health Services physicians, nurse practitioners, and nurses see students by appointment. We will take walk in’s only if the schedule has openings. Please arrive for your appointment on time. We do our best stay on time in order to accommodate students and their schedules; therefore, you may be asked to reschedule an appointment if you arrive late.
Please call (603) 535-2350 to cancel if you are unable, or decide not, to keep an appointment. A clear message should be left after hours with your name and appointment time.
- During business hours. Call (603) 535-2350 to schedule an appointment.
- After business hours. Leave a clear message with your name, telephone number, and appointment time/date for a return call the following business day.
- Emergencies after hours. Call 911 or Speare Hospital (603) 536-1120.
- During winterim, spring break, vacation days, and the summer months, consult your physician or contact the Speare Memorial Hospital (603) 536-1120.