Effective January, 2019, all incoming students are required to have the following immunizations along with a physical from a medical provider prior to the start of the semester: Please obtain a current copy of your immunizations from your medical provider, school nurse, etc. and follow the instructions on the Medicat patient portal to upload a copy for our review.
- MMR: One of the following required – * 2 doses of MMR or * 2 doses of Measles, 2 doses of Mumps and 1 dose of Rubella. *Positive titers (must include a copy of the lab work)
- Varicella (chicken pox): One of the following required – * 2 doses of varicella, or * History of illness (must provide a date of the illness). * Positive titer (must include a copy of the lab work)
- Tdap: * Documentation of a Tdap in the last 10 years
- Meningococcal ACWY Vaccine: * One dose given at age 16 or older
- Tuberculosis Skin Test (PPD): Only required if you are at high risk. Please complete the form in the Medicat patient portal to see if you are at high risk.
- Hepatitis B (Recommended but not Required): One of the following recommended – * 3 doses of Hepatitis B, or * Positive titer (must include a copy of the lab work)