Plymouth State’s Department of Health and Human Performance is a dynamic, growing department dedicated to helping you realize your dreams, whatever they may be. We offer six different majors and four minors.
Want to learn how to coordinate an adventure education program for at-risk youth? Be an athletic trainer for a professional sports team? Do research on highly trained athletes? Be a health or physical education teacher, or a hockey coach? Help people learn how to be fit? Manage programs for the YMCA? Work in public health fields? Our academic programs can help you get there.
Undergraduate degree programs
- Bachelor of Science in Adventure Education
- Bachelor of Science in Allied Health Sciences
- Bachelor of Science in Athletic Training (program is closed see Allied Health Sciences)
- Bachelor of Science in Exercise and Sport Physiology
- Bachelor of Science in Physical Education
- Bachelor of Science in Public Health
- Bachelor of Science in Sports Management
- Adventure Education
- Sport Physiology