If I earn my certification in New Hampshire, will I be eligible to teach in another state?

New Hampshire is a member of the Interstate Certification Contract. A graduate is eligible to earn a certificate or license in another Contract state upon application to that state’s department of education. There are approximately 41 other states involved in this reciprocal certification.