Retirement Plans

Faculty and Staff Plans

Set up or Change Your Retirement Contributions:

Effective November 17, 2017, all enrollment and additions/changes to the USNH retirement plans will be done online.   Both TIAA and Fidelity account changes will be completed online at:

Please review the USNH User Guide for step by step instructions.

Provider Information:

Upcoming Retirement Consultation Dates for PSU

Fidelity Investments

Paul Bolles, Planning & Guidance Consultant
Phone: 800-642-7131

If you are interested in making an individual appointment, please visit:

TIAA  | Financial Services 

Mary A. (Mimi) Boxwell, CFP®, Financial Consultant | Institutional Solutions & Relationships

If you are interested in making an individual appointment, please call 800-732-8353 or visit the website at

Frequently Asked Questions

What is the procedure for changing my address with Fidelity or TIAA?
Login to WISE to update your address.  This information will be forwarded to the appropriate retirement vendors.

How do I set up a Supplemental Retirement Account (SRA)?
If you are interested in setting up an SRA, login to your retirement account and follow the steps provided for SRAs. See instructions above.