- ANSWERS [from HigherEd.orgDescribed as a “portal to information about national datasets in postsecondary education.”
Offers a variety of online tools to assist in finding surveys and data.
- Carnegie Classification of Institutions of Higher Education
- Classification of Instructional Programs 2000 [CIP]Home of the CIP codes.
- Ecola’s College LocatorLocate the home page of any college or university.
- Education Resources Information CenterIncludes search access to ERIC databases.
- FedStats“The gateway to statistics from over 100 U.S. Federal agencies.”
- Internet Resources for Institutional ResearchLinks to institutional research offices, higher education associations, government statistics,
electronic publications, internet-related sites, and more.
- Links to Higher Education AssociationsAbout forty links, courtesy of the National Teaching and Learning Forum.
- National Center for Education StatisticsHome page for NCES; well-developed Electronic Catalog and on-line data access
tools; links to surveys, IPEDS, and other NCES services.
- National Center for Public Policy and Higher EducationNational Center reports are available for viewing or downloading.
- National Information Center for Higher Education Policymaking and AnalysisIncludes “Measuring Up: The State-by-State Report Card for Higher Education.”
- New England Association of Schools and Colleges [NEASC]
- NH PAPERGood collection of mostly NH and New England links provided by the
New Hampshire Partnership for the Advancement of Postsecondary Education Research
- State Higher Education Executive Officers [SHEEO]