Peer-tutoring is available by appointment this semester.
We are using Navigate Student for appointment scheduling. Here is a video that shows you how to set up your appointment! https://youtu.be/CtBxc93FtGg
Or Click HERE to get started.
If linking from your phone, you will be prompted to download the app, if you have not already done so.
- Once you have logged in (using your myplymouth username and password), select the ‘APPOINTMENTS’ button from the homepage menu
- You will the choose ‘Tutoring’ from the drop-down appointment type menu
- Then, select ‘I am here for Math Tutoring’
- Select your math course listed under ‘What type of tutoring do you need’
- Select ‘Appointment (Virtual) 30min’ OR ‘Math Activities Center (MAC) – In Person (Hyde Hall Room 351).
*Please note, both virtual and in person locations are 30 min. appointments
- Choose from a list of available staff (if you do not have a preference, just click NEXT)
- Select an available DATE and TIME, then click NEXT
- Review the Appointment Details, see if there are any special instructions for you, and if you are satisfied with the appointment click
You will receive a reminder about the appointment via email (24hrs in advance) and via text (1 hour prior) unless you opt out on the appointment confirmation page