THEME: “Will the Circle Be Unbroken” based on the traditional Appalachian hymn arranged by J. David Moore
DATE: THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 7, 2019
CONDUCTOR: Dan Perkins
PIANIST: Charlie Blood
FEATURED GUEST CHORUS: The Derryfield School Concert Choir, Alex Hunton – conductor
JW PEPPER READING SESSION: Will Gunn, Plymouth Regional High School
NOMINATIONS DUE: SEPTEMBER 27th
- Student invitations will be emailed to directors. Please limit nominations to students in grades 10 through 12.
- Chorus size limited to 200, so please nominate those students who will contribute and/or benefit the most!
- Via email, teacher accepts or declines for each student.
- Music, rehearsal instructions, and digital rehearsal file information will be mailed.
FEES DUE: OCTOBER 18th
- $25 per participant (covers the cost of music and clinicians, reading session). Directors may opt to sing with the chorus and pay the participation fee.
- Checks should be made payable to Plymouth State University and sent to the following address:
Plymouth State University Music, Theatre, and Dance MSC 37
17 High St.
Plymouth, NH 03264
The festival concert is open to the public and tickets may be obtained by calling the Box Office at (603)535-ARTS or online at:
“Will the Circle Be Unbroken” – arr. J. David Moore
“My Song” – Eriks Esenvalds
“Muie Rendera” – arr. C. A. Pinto Fonseca
“Hope for the World” – Jacob Narverud
- Rehearsal begins at 9:30am
- Location is the Silver Center (Hanaway Theatre) at Plymouth State University in Plymouth, New Hampshire
- Concert begins at 7pm and concludes by 8:30pm at the latest
If you have questions, I can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or (603)728-8184. I look forward to working with your students!
Dan Perkins, DMA
Director of Choral Activities