Prospective majors are asked to apply to the Office of Admissions and to sign up for an audition. For auditions, please go to the following program specific links:
Admission into the Music, Theatre, and Dance program is not complete unless accepted by both the University, and the Music, Theatre, and Dance department.
Those planning to enroll in any degree program (major, interdisciplinary major or minor) in music, theatre or dance are required to arrange for an audition/interview.
- Saturday, February 12, 2022 – 8 a.m.–4 p.m.
- Friday, March 4, 2022 – 8 a.m.–4 p.m.
- Saturday, April 16, 2022 – 8 a.m.–6 p.m.
For more information regarding specific programs, please contact:
- Adam Mayon (for Music/Music Education programs)
Discipline Coordinator for Music
- Matt Kizer (for Theatre programs)
Director of Theatre
For information about requirements to audition for specific programs and options, see the audition section for the relevant division: