- Actors have no time requirement. They will be at all rehearsals as they are called for by the Stage Manager.
- They will provide the Stage Manager with their phone number, HUB mailbox number and e-mail address at auditions, and if not, as soon as they are cast.
- They will schedule a fitting time with the Costume Shop as called, and will schedule further fittings as needed. Fitting times will not be missed.
- Actors will be off book as designated by their director.
- They will inform their Stage Manager immediately when they become aware of any possible conflict with the rehearsal schedule.
- Attendance is mandatory for all rehearsals to which an actor is called, including all tech and dress rehearsals.
- Actors will never leave a rehearsal without being dismissed by the Stage Manager as well as the Director, Choreographer, or Music Director.
- All actors are required to be at strike for the production in which they are performing, and will bring appropriate clothing (no sandals, no heels), anticipating getting dirty.
- Actors who are not receiving practicum credit will abide by these criteria as well.