- Carpenters are required to contact the Technical Director or Shop Foreman as soon as they receive their assignment.
- They will supply the shop with their phone number, HUB mailbox number and e-mail address.
- They will establish a schedule for the semester as to when they will be in the shop.
- Two hours is the minimum length of any work call for a student. 40 hours is the minimum requirement over the course of the semester.
- Carpenters will keep a log of their hours in the scene shop.
- Carpenters will dress appropriately for all calls, anticipating getting dirty and working in an industrial environment (no sandals or heels).
- Carpenters are required to be at strike for all productions unless otherwise informed.