- Painters are required to contact the Master Painter and Set Designer as soon as they receive their assignment.
- They will supply these people with their phone number, HUB mailbox number and e-mail address.
- They will establish a work strategy with the Master Painter wherein they fulfill at least 40 hours over the course of the semester.
- Painters will keep a log of their hours in the scene shop. Two hours is the minimum length of any work call for a student.
- Painters may work alone early in the process, being given a task to perform during regular scene shop hours when the Master Painter or Set Designer are not available.
- Larger paint calls will be scheduled often on short notice due to variability in the availability of the space. Paint calls are often scheduled in evenings and on weekends.
- All painters will anticipate getting dirty and will dress appropriately.
- Painters will always allow time at the end of their call to clean up after themselves and will take it upon themselves to be sure the paint area is clean and well organized.
- Painters are required to be at strike for all productions unless otherwise informed.