Nursing Program Fee 2019-2010
The Nursing Program fee is assessed each semester a student is enrolled in the Nursing Program. The Program Fee replaces the Course Fees that were previously attached to the nursing courses. The Program Fee covers a multitude of goods and services previously billed directly to the student. The Program Fee structure provides the student the opportunity to spread the cost of the required program components over multiple years and take advantage of financial aid.
The fee for the current academic year per semester is $425.00 and covers the following required goods and services.
- ATI (Assessment Technology Institute) Books and Programs: The products are used in the nursing courses and also to prepare for the NCLEX examination. https://www.atitesting.com/educator
- Castlebranch: An online platform to manage background checks, drug screening and health clearances necessary to attend clinical. https://mycb.castlebranch.com
- Docucare: Simulation Lab Electronic Medical Record. https://thepoint.lww.com/docucare
- Student Nurse Uniform: One scrub top and one pair of pants from Uniformly Yours, Laconia, NH
- Student Name Badge from Uniformly Yours, Laconia, NH
- Simulation Lab Fee