- Trip Date
Before participating in the Skiing and/or Snowboarding trip you must be made aware of the following potential risk associated with the practice of Skiing and Snowboarding.
Be aware that Skiing and Snowboarding has the possibility of physical injury, pain, physical or mental disability, mental trauma, or death directly or indirectly caused by but not limited to:
- falling from high places.
- being hit by or hitting manmade or natural objects that are below, above, or in the path of the skier or rider
- alpine, Telemark, Cross Country Skiing, or Snowboarding on steep slopes, potentially icy surfaces, and in wooded or open terrain on variable snow conditions
- trips may occur at a Resort and/or on Public Lands
- bites or stings inflicted by animals, insects, reptiles, or plants
- the forces of nature, including lightning, weather changes, hypothermia, hyperthermia, sunburn, high winds, and others not named
- the physical exertion associated with the outdoor activity
- become lost and isolated from help
- vehicle related accidents
- property damage or loss
- Trip Leader Signature*
- Co-Trip Leader Signature
*By signing this document I certify that I have carefully explained the above potential risks and allowed time for all students to ask questions regarding these risks.
I was present at the time of the acknowledgement of risk presentation or receive the same information at a later time, but before participating to the class activities.
- Student Name (Print)
- Student Signature