PSU Summit Day Hike Plan
- Organize a hiking group of 2 to 8 members.
- Elect a leader for the hike.
- The leader must register hike destination and group members’ names on the PSU Summit Day Registration (See below).
- Make sure that the leader and group members have the 10 Essentials with them.
- Complete the hike, take photos, pick-up litter along the trail, and return safely to campus.
- Call the Outdoor Center (603- 535-2622) to report your return on campus.
Difficult Day Hike
|Mt. Flume and Mt. Liberty Loop|