Bring Your Concerns to Us
There is a simple process for bringing your concerns to the Commission:
- Students, faculty or staff may contact any member of the
Commission and explain their issues or concerns.
Contact an individual Commission Member.
- The Commission member then brings the issue or concern before the Commission, allowing for anonymity, if requested.
- The Commission recommends or implements appropriate responses.
If you have issues or concerns in any of the following areas or in others not listed here, please contact a Commission member.
- Lighting on Campus
- Sexual Harassment
- Peer Harassment
- Pay & Equity
- Residential Life/Roommates/Hostile Environment
- Child Care
- Issues with Authority
- Health Issues
- Lack of Supportive Environment