Project is to begin on April 11, 2016. Work hours for the project will typically be 7 a.m.-5 p.m. Monday thru Saturday.
Here is a two-week look ahead for the project schedule:
Week of June 19th
- Exterior patio work starts off MPR.
- Metal panel work at roof top continues.
- Remaining dorm room windows installed.
- Staging removed from site.
- Carpet and room flooring on fourth floor.
- Taping completed on the seventh floor.
- Punch and cleaning on the third and fourth floor.
- Drywall in RD apartments.
- BA system started and being tested.
- Masonry completed.
- Finish carpentry on seventh floor.
- Tile work on seventh floor.
Week of June 26th
- Ceiling install corridor seventh floor
- Concrete work on patio.
- Metal panel work exterior.
- Finish work on seventh floor completed.
- Flooring on floor five and six.
- Ceiling work in lobby area first floor.
- Taping and painting in RD apartments.
- Finish carpentry and casework install on first floor.
- Punch prep on floor four and five.
***Website communication will be updated on a weekly basis.***
For more information about the new residence hall, please click on the following link: New Residence Hall.