Fall 2019 Parking Permit sales to open.
Parking permits for Seniors and First Year Students will be available beginning Monday, June 17th, 2019 at 08:00AM.
First Year Students will only be allowed to purchase a parking permit for the Restricted – Ice Arena Parking area (Lot 603).
If you wish, you may come to the University Police Station to make your purchase. The University Police Station is located at 2 High Street. Our business hours are Monday to Friday from 8:00 am to 4:00 pm. If you have other parking questions please call the business office at 535-2330.
Once you make your parking permit purchase, only the transaction will take place and you will have a receipt. You will receive your parking permit window decal from the residential staff in your residential facility on check-in day in the fall, along with other check-in items.
If you are a commuter you can pick up your window decal the first week of school in the fall.
Parking permits can be purchased by credit card, debit card or electronic check. We do not take cash.
In order for you to purchase a parking pass for the fall of 2019 you must already have a housing assignment. For information about housing information for fall of 2019, please visit the Office of Residential Life.
Commuter students must demonstrate they live more than 1 mile from campus in order to qualify for a commuter permit.
Can I get a refund?
If you purchase an early parking permit and your circumstances change over the summer, you may get a full refund for your parking permit.
What happens if I lose my receipt for my parking permit purchase over the summer?
Your parking permit transaction will be in our Iparq system and your permit will still be waiting for you when you check it in the fall.
How many parking spaces are available for students at PSU?
The University has approximately 1,448 parking spaces for students to park while attending PSU. For this reason, it is important to make your decision to bring a vehicle to school early and be certain you purchase a parking permit as soon as possible.
What areas of campus are student parking permits sold for?
The following is a list of available student parking permits by location and the associated fees. Only a limited number from each parking area will be sold during early permit parking sales.
- Residential North: Designated/signed lots North of High Street
- Total Space Available = 513 Cost for a permit – $250.00
- Restricted (Ice Area)
- Total Space Available = 468 Cost for a permit – $125.00
- North Lot: (Lot #705 overflow dirt lot north of National Guard Armory)
- Total Space Available = 138 Cost for a permit – $125.00
- AllWell North
- Total Space Available=50 Cost for permit-$300.00
- Long Term Parking
- The price for a permit is – $75.00
- This lot is on Main Street where McDonald’s used to be.
- Commuter: Designated/signed lots on Main Campus
- Total Space Available = 90 Cost for a permit – $250.00
- Restricted Commuter: Designated/signed lots at Ice Arena
- Total Space Available = 152 Cost for a permit – $125.00