|Faculty/Staff at PSU
- Faculty and staff permit holders have a number of lots to choose from campus-wide, which are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- You can obtain a parking lot map at the UPD office or view it online.
|Permits are Required
- All campus lots require a valid PSU parking permit year-round. A sign is posted at the entrance to each parking lot, which indicates the permit that is required to park there and the lot number.
|What Do I Need to Know?
||If you have a rental vehicle or need to use a different vehicle you still must have a permit. Please either:
- Remove your stickered permit from your primary vehicle, place it on the vehicle coming to campus, log onto psu.thepermitstore.com and update the vehicle info to match. Then change the permit back to your primary vehicle after and again update the information online.
- You may purchase a hanging placard from UPD for $25 that is specific to you, not the vehicle it is on. There is no need to log in and make any changes.
- Please note: If you purchase a new vehicle please follow the same steps to change your permit over.
|How Do I Log Onto My psu.thepermitstore.com Account?
- If you have not already set up an account go to the website and do so using your plymouth.edu e-mail address. If you do not have or don’t remember your password you can have a new one sent to you via the “forgot password” option.
- Throughout campus there are paths and roadways which are blocked by metal posts called Bollards. Sometimes these are put down by Physical Plant or University Police for business purposes.
- Please do NOT drive into these areas without authorization from University Police. Doing so will subject you to being fined.
|What If I Get a Parking Ticket?
||If you receive a parking ticket:
- You have the right to appeal your ticket during the first 10 days after ticketing.
- Follow the instructions printed on your citation to submit your appeal online. You will receive an emailed response.
- All ticket appeals are reviewed by UPD’s internal appeals committee.
- If your appeal is not accepted, you have 30 days from the date of ticketing to pay your fine. After 30 days, PSU begins a collections process and the fine doubles.
|Of the many experiences Faculty/Staff may have at the University, parking can be as challenging as any of them. We hope you have found this information helpful!