Any adult offender convicted of any of the below listed crimes, whether in this state or another, is required to register as a sexual offender for the following time periods, Felony convictions (life); Misdemeanor convictions (10 years).
The time for the offender registration is within 30 days of release (including while under the supervision); 30 days of establishing residence; and 10 days of changing address.
Availability of information to the public (Convicted of a violation or attempted violation)
Aggravated sexual assault
- RSA 632-A:2, I(1) (Sexual penetration with a victim under 13 years of age)
Aggravated Felonious Sexual Assault
- RSA 632-A:2, II(2) (touching genitals of victim under 13 years of age)
Felonious Sexual Assault
- RSA 632-A:2, III(2) (Sexual contact with victim under 13 years age)
- RSA 645:1, III Indecent Exposure and Lewdness
- RSA 651-B:1, V Offender Against Children
The information available to the public is broken down by city or town and includes the sexual offender’s name, address, offense and court date. Access can be gained by the following links: