Requesting Transcripts

Please note:

The Office of the Registrar will be closed from Wednesday, November 22 to Monday, November 27 to observe the Thanksgiving holiday break.  During this time, access to technical support regarding transcript issues, including holds, will not be available.  If you need assistance, please e-mail and we will reply upon our return on Monday, November 27.

Thank you,

PSU – Office of the Registrar


Please be advised, Plymouth State University does not fax transcripts either official or unofficial.

Unofficial transcripts are only available for current students.  If you are a currently enrolled PSU student and you want to view your unofficial transcript, click here.

Important notice regarding Transcript fee changes effective November 1, 2017.  

Current StudentAlumni (Degree awarded)Former Student
Official Transcript - Electronic
Official Transcript - Paper (mailed)
Official Transcript - Paper (pick-up)
Graduated after 1985
Graduated prior to 1985
Attended after 1985
Attended prior to 1985