Visit Student Financial Services for information from that office.
NOTE: completed forms may be submitted to the Registrar’s Office using any of the following methods: delivered in person, faxed, mailed, or e-mailed to email@example.com as a PDF attachment.
All forms on this page are available in Adobe PDF unless otherwise noted. If you do not have Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your computer, please visit Adobe, Inc, to download a copy free. Online forms will require your PSU User Credentials.
Before selecting a form, please see the current Academic Catalog for complete policy details.
- Registration Form – paper form available only for students without a myPlymouth account
- Late Course Add Form – Form is available for processing after the add/drop deadline date
- Course Withdrawal
- Undergraduate Credit Overload Request Fall 2019/Spring 2020
- Undergraduate Credit Overload Request Summer 2020/Early Spring 2021
- Undergraduate Credit Overload Request Fall 2020/Spring 2021
- Project Adventure/High 5 Registration Form
- Independent Study
- Individual Enrollment
- Portfolio Assessment
Plymouth State University has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse (NSC) to provide enrollment verifications.
Enrollment Certificates may be obtained (at the earliest) two weeks prior to the start of the fall and spring sessions from the NSC website. Students may access the service by logging into myPlymouth and choosing the Enrollment Verification link in Self Service.
For verifications prior to that, students should submit a copy of their schedule – also obtained via myPlymouth – to the requester.
Plymouth State University has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse (NSC) to provide enrollment information for loan deferments
The student completes the Borrower Information sections and signs the form.
- If the form is for the FFELP/Direct Loan program, the student will complete sections (1-3) and sign the form.
- If the form is for another loan program, the student still fills out the borrower information and signs the form before submitting to the RO
Submit the entire deferment form to the registrar’s office.
**Caution** If the document contains sensitive information (ie: social security number), please do not email unless you can password protect the document.***
You may submit the form in person (Speare 115) or by mail.
Mailing Address: Plymouth State University 17 High Street, MSC #7 Plymouth, New Hampshire 03264
- If your form arrives before the term begins, the registrar’s office will process.
- If the request/form arrives during the term, and it is an FFELP/Direct Loan Program form the registrar’s office will forward to the NSC for processing.
- If the request/form arrives during the term, and it is not an FFELP/Direct Loan Program form the registrar’s office will process.
For enrollment verification or certification purposes, the following categories are used for undergraduate students during the fall and spring sessions:
|12.0 credits or more||Full-time|
|6.0 to 11.5 credits||At least half-time|
|Fewer than 6.0 credits||Less than half-time|
For enrollment verification or certification purposes, the following categories are used for graduate students during the fall, spring, and summer sessions:
|6.0 credits or more||Full-time|
|3.0 credits||At least half-time|
|Fewer than 3.0 credits||Less than half-time|
A Continuing Education student is one who is not matriculated (not admitted into a degree program). A continuing education student may enroll in PSU credit-bearing courses as long as you have met the eligibility requirements.
The eligibility requirements for enrolling in credit-bearing courses include:
- a high school diploma or equivalent
- demonstrated successful academic performance
- successful completion of all course prerequisites
*The University reserves the right to restrict registration to those who can demonstrate the completion of the above requirements and to withdraw a student who upon request fails to provide proper documentation or who demonstrates unacceptable performance once enrolled.
Student Course Load
Continuing education and part-time students may register for a maximum of 11.5 credit hours during the fall or spring sessions, 6.0 credit hours during the Early Spring session and 9.0 credit hours during the summer session.
Use our course search function for a list of courses offered Fall, Early Spring (January intensive), Spring, and Summer sessions
If you want to take a course from the regular schedule for your own interest or development but not for credit, you may register to audit a course. You will not be required to complete the normal class requirements and you will not receive a grade. An auditor pays one-half of the course tuition plus the mandatory fees per credit. Exceptions are skill, studio and professional courses, for which full tuition is charged.