Registration and Enrollment

Visit Financial Aid and/or Student Account Services for information from those offices.

How to RegisterRegistration FormsRegistration Dates & DeadlinesRegistration PoliciesCourse OfferingsEnrollment VerificationTransfer Information
Undergraduate Degree-seeking students
Undergraduate Continuing Education (Non-degree) students
Active Graduate Students
New Graduate Students or Inactive Graduate Students
Fall 2017
Early Spring/Spring 2018
Class Attendance Policy

Class Level
Leave of Absence and Return Policy
Student Classification

Withdrawing and Readmission

Class Schedule Search (Does not require myPlymouth sign-on)

Class Schedule Search (Requires myPlymouth sign-on; Use to access all Self-Service features, including Degree Works.)

Search For Courses by:

Enrollment Verification

Plymouth State University has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse (NSC) to provide all degree and enrollment verification. National Student Clearinghouse may be contacted at:

National Student Clearinghouse

13454 Sunrise Valley Dr, Ste 300
Herndon VA, 20171
Fax: (703)-742-4239


Enrollment Certificates may be obtained (at the earliest) two weeks prior to the start of the fall and spring semesters from the NSC website. For verifications prior to that, students should submit a copy of their online schedule to the requester. Students may access the service by logging into myPlymouth and choosing the Enrollment Verification link in Self Service.

For enrollment verification or certification purposes, the following categories are used for undergraduate students during the fall and spring semesters:

12.0 credits or more Full-time
6.0 to 11.5 credits At least half-time
Fewer than 6.0 credits Less than half-time

For enrollment verification or certification purposes, the following categories are used for graduate students during the fall, spring, and summer semesters:

6.0 credits or more Full-time
3.0 credits At least half-time
Fewer than 3.0 credits Less than half-time
Categories are based on the number of credits in which students are enrolled on the date the verification or certification letter is prepared. For more detailed information, see the enrollment verification policy posted at the Office of the Registrar or on the Registrar’s Web page. An Enrollment Verification form is also available.

Undergraduate Students
Graduate Students