Please reference this web page for ongoing guidance about Plymouth State University research activities. It will be updated as new information becomes available.
As of 03/01/21, PSU is at Research Phase 4
This guidance was updated on July 21 2020.
- Phased Resumption of Research Activity – Effective 07/21/20
- Criteria for Resuming Human Subject Research
- Application for Research Resumption or New Project
- Council on Governmental Relations – Updates on all federal agency policies, updated regularly, including OMB financial policies
- Office of Sponsored Programs COVID-19 FAQ
COVID-19 Research Ramp-Down – Effective Mon 03/23 Lab Ramp-Down Procedures Procedures for Continuing Research