Plymouth State University has partnered with Flywire to streamline the tuition payment process for our international students. With Flywire, you can pay from any country and any bank. Also, Flywire captures your student information at the time of payment, ensuring that the funds will be properly credited to your account in a timely manner.
Flywire will allow you to:
- make international payments safely and easily
- pay in your home currency (in most cases)
- save on bank fees and exchange rates in over 48 currencies
- track payments from start to finish
- have a dedicated multilingual customer support team available to you -reachable 24/7 via live chat, Skype, email and phone to answer any of your questions regarding Flywire payments.
To make and track an international payment through Flywire:
- When you are ready to begin the payment process, click here.
- Enter the payment amount (in US dollars) you wish to make to your student bill, select the country your funds will be coming from, and click ‘make payment’. (In most cases, the US dollar amount will be converted into your home currency at preferential exchange rates, which will translate into savings for you.)
- After providing some basic information, you will visit your bank (via phone, online or in person) to send funds from your local bank to Flywire. Flywire will then convert the funds to US dollars and forward the US dollar amount to Plymouth State University where it will be directly credited to your student billing account.
- Through the Flywire student dashboard you will be able to track where your payment is in the transfer process.
- You will receive an email confirmation when your payment is deposited into Plymouth State University’s bank account.