Non Plymouth State University Scholarships and Grants
To determine if an outside scholarship/grant can be applied to your tuition bill as a pending payment, prior to the bill due date:
Notify Student Account Services of your award.
- Complete the Outside Scholarship Form (PDF). Note: The amount of your scholarship(s) may have an impact on your Financial Aid package.
Please be sure the following information is included or the form may be rejected:
- Your full name and student ID number
- Scholarship name, address, contact phone number and copy of award
- Amount of scholarship
- Term scholarship is to be used (Summer, Fall, Winter, Spring)
- Mail completed form and copy of award letter(s) or certificate(s) to:
Plymouth State University
Student Account Services
17 High Street MSC #19
Plymouth, NH 03264
- Once the above information has been received by Student Account Services it will be reviewed to see if the scholarship can show as pending payment on your online bill. Scholarships contingent on grades or additional requirements by the student cannot show as pending payment. If a scholarship can show as a pending payment on a student’s bill, Student Account Services will account for this pending payment for up to 45 days after the start of the semester. If payment is not received within this time frame, the pending payment will be removed from the online bill and it will become the student’s responsibility to pay immediately any outstanding balances in order to avoid a 1.5% late fee.
- If a scholarship provider requires a copy of the student’s bill, it is the student’s responsibility to print their bill and send it to the scholarship provider. PSU does not send bills for student scholarships.
- Should you receive a scholarship check directly, please be sure to properly endorse the check if necessary and forward it to Student Account Services at the address above.