Payment plans are now open for the 2018-19 academic year!
PSU offers payment plans to undergraduate and graduate students in a degree or certificate program.
Key Features of monthly payment plans:
- Plans are interest free.
- Payment options – pay online, by phone, mail, or set up automatic ACH payments. Pay by electronic or paper check, or debit/credit card (convenience charge will apply).
- Adjustable – amount paid through the plan can be adjusted to accommodate changes such as receiving an unexpected scholarship or choosing to use less in loans. Please see the Plan Notes section below regarding how to make changes.
To Enroll and Manage Your Account:
- Enroll and register online to view your plan, make online payments and budget adjustments.
- Monitor your PSU online bill to be sure it is covered in full and make adjustments as needed to ensure you do not overpay or underpay. Adjust your plan online or by phone. Payment plans are not automatically adjusted due to changes in the student’s online bill; it is the payer’s responsibility to make adjustments.
|2018-19 Undergrad Plan Options*||Fee||Sign-up Opens 4:00pm||Sign-up Ends 4:00pm||Payments Due the 10th of these months:|
|6-pay||$40||May 10, 2018||May 22, 4:00pm||May – October, 2018|
|5-pay||$40||May 10, 2018||June 19, 4:00pm||June – October, 2018|
|4-pay||$40||June 19, 2018||Sept 10, 4:00pm||July – October, 2018|
|6-pay||$40||Sept 28, 2018||Nov 20, 4:00pm||Nov 2018 – April, 2019|
|5-pay||$40||Sept 28, 2018||Dec 18, 4:00pm||Dec 2018 – April, 2019|
|4-pay||$40||Dec 18, 2018||Feb 1, 4:00pm||Jan 2019 – April, 2019|
- Payers can increase their plan at any time.
- Payers can decrease their Fall plan on or before August 1 or their Spring plan on or before December 5th. After these dates, payers must contact PSU Student Account Services to decrease their plans.
- Plans will be automatically cancelled/terminated:
- If payment is 35 days late.
- A plan has had two or more returned checks.
- A convenience fee is charged for card payments.
*Please note: PSU reserves the right to cancel any payment plan category or individual payment plan.
** To be determined.