Thank you for your interest in donating to the Plymouth State University Student Support Foundation.
Financial donations for the SSF can be made to Plymouth State University, with a notation that the gift is for the Student Support Foundation. Details about making financial donations to Plymouth State can be found at Ways to Give.
Food and Toiletry Donations
Donations of food and toiletries for the SSF Pantry are always welcome! Items can be dropped off at the Pantry Donation Station, at the Pantry in Hartman Union Building, room 118.
We’ve included a list below of items the pantry is currently in need of:
- NUT FREE Items
- Gluten Free items
- Keto friendly items
- Easy Microwavable Mac and Cheese
- Small boxes/ cups of cereal
- Any hygiene products (shampoo, conditioner, body wash, face wash, etc.)
- Grab and go snacks (granola bars, cheez it’s, pretzels, etc.)
- Microwaveable items
- Pouches of tuna
- Applesauce/fruit cups
- Plain (healthy) ramen
- Brown rice
- Can openers
- Laundry detergent/ Tide Pods