Having difficulty finding money for food? The student board of the Student Support Foundation offers these solutions:
If you are in need of food, you can visit the SSF Food Pantry, located at the back side of Belknap Hall (use the door to the right of the “SSF” sign) during the hours of operation.
Pantry Open Hours for Spring Semester 2019 :
If you need to set up an appointment or if you have an emergency need outside of regular pantry hours, please contact SSF advisor, Casey Krafton, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Rules for Using the SSF Pantry
- The Pantry is available to undergraduate and graduate students currently enrolled at Plymouth State University, who have no money for food. This service is confidential.
- The first time you use the pantry in a semester, you will need to provide a hard-copy of your Enrollment Verification for that semester. To obtain it, log into MyPlymouth, click the Service tab, and in the Self-Service box, click Enrollment Verification.
- Each time you use the pantry, you will need to show your student ID.
- You can use the pantry twice a calendar month, up to four times a semester. Each time, you will receive approximately a week’s worth of food. The pantry also stocks toiletries.
- If you are utilizing your local town or church food pantry, you should continue to utilize those resources. The Student Support Foundation is not to be used as a substitute or supplement when utilizing other resources.
Donating to the SSF Pantry
For details about donating to the SSF Pantry, go to Donating to the Student Support Foundation.
Other Free Sources of Food
Consider volunteering at these community meals, where you serve people the meal and then eat with them.
- Food for All on Tuesdays, 4:45 p.m. – 6 p.m., in the Booster Club at 99 Main St. in Ashland, next to the ball fields.
- Meals for Many on Thursdays, 4:45 p.m. – 6 p.m., in the basement of the Plymouth Congregational Church on Main St. in Plymouth.
You do not have to sign up to serve at either of these meals. We encourage you volunteer beginning at 4:45 p.m. on the day listed and say that you would like to help.